Friday 19 June 2009

[old blog import] Oh Thursday, how I love thee. Let me count the ways...

Of all the multitudinous things in life that I truly hate (see also everything) Thursday is pretty high on the list. I have discussed at some length before many of the reasons why, so I won't go into them here.

So, imagine my suprise when some random quiz thing I was doing on facebook told me that something good would happen next thursday! I mean, we all know that I.P. based horroscopes are the most accurate right?

So anyway, thursday rolls around. Let's see all the good things that happened.

My internet died completely for the entire day

I felt slightly more awful than I usually do.

My D&D game was cancelled for the THIRD week in a row.

The replacement strike witches DVD that turned up proved to be just as fucked as the previous copy.

No tall dark strangers which is probably for the best, I'd rather have a short cute one anyday), no fortunes, no romance, nothing like that.  at all.

So yeah, thursday blows once again. Suprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment