Wednesday 27 April 2011

4th Dimensional Monster Googlon

So, there I am, scrolling through the recommended feeds in google reader, as usual wishing they'd take the hint that I have absolutely no interest in failblog, when I for some reason get this post.

Not sure why, but it looks kinda cool, so fair enough. I see this thing:


And I idly think to myself that it looks a bit like an Ultraman monster. Then I scroll down.


IT'S FUCKING BULLTON.


Hows that for scary? And I'm pretty sure those others are actually all Ultraman monsters in disguise as well. As soon as I get in  I'm getting out the Ultra Data File and looking them up. As to the question of why exactly it is that the soviets felt compelled to build their monuments in the form of various Ultra series kaiju, the answer is obvious:


Because it's AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment