Friday 22 April 2011

This Was A Triumph



Guess what I played yesterday.

Once again, I really can't believe no one else has done this already. I mean, someone must have, but it didn't come up on google image search when I looked so it doesn't count. Right?

And for the benefit of google image search, yes, this is my attempt at a picture of PINHEAD from HELLRAISER holding the COMPANION CUBE from PORTAL instead of the LAMENT CONFIGURATION PUZZLE BOX. Gotta love all those keywords.

Not really much I can say about Portal though that hasn't already been said a thousand times far more eloquently than I'd ever manage. Yes, it's good. If you haven't already played it then you should probably remedy that situation at some point.

The best part is, of course, that I am now fully qualified to question the philosophical validity of a variety of baked confection.

No comments:

Post a Comment