Tuesday 24 March 2009

[old blog import] Teenage Lesbian Tramp Chocolate Night.

Well, An Cafe was fun.

Had a nice fun queue, chatting with a few random bods. J-Rock gigs do seem to have exceptionally friendly queues. I'm not sure why.

Scary thing is I'm starting to recognize people, and some of them recognize me. Encountered a few bods from LM.C inside and out, including a rather strange young thing who only refers to me as "awesome dude". Ahh, if only she knew the truth...

Anyway, fun with happy random peeps, and once more I will no doubt grace the facebook pages of complete strangers, which is frankly starting to become a bit of a habit.

But anyway, the gig itself. What was it like? Well to sum it in several words I can only say this;

I can't believe they actually played duck no magical adventure. Seriously.

Of course it was good. It was however quite short, with everything wrapping up around half nine or so. But then I guess thatsto expected with no support band. But they played well, worked the crowd, beat the security guards with hammers and a good time was most definately had by all. They played a lot of new songs, which although I didn't know were all cool, and are certainly making me look forward to listening to the new album.

I really should be able to say more than that, but frankly I'm incredibly tired. I've been having a rather shitty few weeks at work and have been stressed out of gourd for quite a long time. Tonight was a fun diversion from all that, but it has left me rather drained.

Drained, but Nyappy.

And Nyappy is half the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment