Monday 9 August 2010

#tweetsfromhell

As you may or not be aware (and almost certainly don't care) I now have Twitter. I'm not really sure why.
Perhaps it's all in the name of shameless self promotion. Perhaps I just need a forum for short form random statements. It is, after all, a glorified central status update.

Anyway, I have decided in my infinite wisdom boredom to designate this TWEETS FROM HELL week. This basically means I will be attempting to come up with the worst, most unnecessary and completely inappropriate tweets I possibly can. Stuff that nobody has any business telling the world. And that no one, even on the internet would ever actually want to read.

The real trick of course will be in avoiding making most of them about my penis.

So anyway, be warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment