Friday 17 December 2010

Sometimes I Get These Ideas... And They Just Won't STOP.


And you know the worst part? This could really work. And don't just mean in terms of being so retarded that it's obviously awesome. I mean you could totally write this. Just replace "puritanism" with "being a fucking WEREWOLF" and the story practically writes itself. Except that someone would probably make the royalists vampires and the whole thing would quickly become gayer than a submarine full of jello. Maybe I should get some books on Cromwell and try it myself? Except for the fact that I'd be torn between wanting to write it properly or in the semi literate ravings that somehow pass for literature in this day and age. Either way it surely could never be as bad as certain other things I could mention but would prefer not to because it gves me an embolism.

.Anyway, I did another pic for this as well, so here it is.

Cromwolf Book One: A Parliment..... Of WOLVES!!!



The tagline is: Biting history....IN THE FACE!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment