Friday 5 February 2010

All Of A Sudden Life Is Worth Living Again

 
Check this out! Ultra Galaxy Legend DVD is coming out in April and it has ENGLISH SUBTITLES!!!!
I dunno about you, but I just preordered the limited edition memorial box version.
I've been looking forward to this film since I first heard about it, and everything I've seen makes it look like the BEST FILM EVER MADE EVER. Now to find out I'll be able to get it on DVD at release, without all the waiting around for suspicious copies to finally appear on ebay is excellent news of the highest order.

You hear me Tsubaraya Productions? You can have ALL my money, just put English Subtitles on your DVD's.

2 comments:

  1. holy cow !! sadly I'm broke... this made me remember the times when the gamera trilogy R2 dvd came out (w/subs) then I spaced out till casshern RD dx dvd came out with subs.

    japanese stuff is so goddamn pricey... nowadays I mostly buy my toku "malasyan licensed" (sad) wich means tv-rips w/fansubs burnt on dvd and boxed with a fancy malasyian gov. holo sticker on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, the "official" Malaysian releases. Which are definitely NOT TV rips with dubious subtitles at all. Sadly though that's what you have to go with when they don't put stuff out properly. If someone would only release The Ancient Dogu Girl over here I'd snap it up like a shot....

    ReplyDelete