Wednesday 16 December 2009

Omni directional cross temporal disphase collision protocols have been activated

By which I simply mean to say I've started importing posts from the old blog over here.

If by "importing" you in fact mean "tediously copying and pasting each and every goddamn entry", but I digress.

Partly it is of course a cheap way of bumping the post count and thus making me look more interesting. Mainly it's so I've got everything in one place, but also it's interesting to see the sort of thing I've been writing, and possibly revist some old stuff.

Quite how far back I go is only limited by my patience really, so I have no idea if I'll bother going beyond the start of this year or not. But it's not like I was exactly prolific before, so who knows?

I have noticed a definate habit of saying time will tell at the end of these posts. Annoying perhaps, but now maybe I'll get around to finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment