Friday 18 December 2009

We Can Name Him Beowulf

Oh my god you guys, it totally snowed last night!!

Now, I normally hate snow with seething distaste, but this morning I have been jumping around in it like a 5 year old whilst on my way to work, whilst quietly singing the snowman song from cannibal the musical.

What is the cause of this inexplicable joie de vivre?

Could it be the childish glee of glomping through 6 inch drifts of untouched snow, the first living creature to profane it's cold tranquility?

Or maybe it's more to do with the fact that in all likelyhood no one else will be in today so I'll get to go home early?

I have the strange urge to go out with my Ultraman toys and take pictures of them in the snow, but there are two minor drawbacks to this plan. Firstly to actually get at any snow worth photographing you've basically gotta destroy it first, and secondly I haven't got a Glozam figure.

Yet.

Still, the garden looks awesome as it's basically completely buried.

P.S. I just looked around towards where my legs are positioned close to the heaters, and there are copious amounts of steam coming from them. Maybe sitting a little too close?

No comments:

Post a Comment