Monday 28 December 2009

Overcompensating

Today I finally gave in and bought the biggest flat screen T.V. I could possibly fit in my living room.

That's 37 inches of totally unneccessary yet awesome screen space. Seriously, this thing is FUCKING HUGE. It's like having the view screen of the Enterprise in front of your sofa.

Then, just to top things off I went and bought the a shotgun for the Wii.

That's right. A SHOTGUN.

I officially no longer have a penis.

What I do have however is possibly the ultimate setup for playing House Of The Dead: Overkill. Strangely enough it seemed slightly more difficult playing it on the monstrosity for the first time, I guess because everythings further apart, or maybe I was still getting used to the new gun. Either way it's irrelevant since harder or not it is even more FUN to play than it already was. Seriously, you have to appreciate that the shotgun has a pump action mechanism for the A button, which you can use to reload. This is the nearest your ever going to get to the full arcade experience.

Whilst I am now obviously rather skint I have to say I'm also rather pleased. All the games I've tried so far look great on this thing. I simply can't wait to watch Great Decisive Battle! The Superior 8 Ultra Brothers.

Sadly I'll have to wait till tomorrow for that particular pleasure, as I got a little distracted playing Dead Rising. Which is only fair. After spending the afternoon wading through mall zombies it is nice to come home and actually start shooting them in the head.

1 comment:

  1. I am very jealous, i want one wahhh. oh well never mind next month i shall get its little sister for me :D i cant wait to come over and slaughter more undead ^^

    ReplyDelete