Tuesday 15 December 2009

Testing

Well then, we have signed up for this shiny new grown up blog type thing have we?

Better write something to try it out, hadn't you?

So, why are we here? Simple. I used to post the occasional musing on my myspazz blog, which was okay I guess. But I really wanted to try doing something more. Something regular. Partly of course to see if I could, partly to help express and organize my thoughts and improve my writing, display pictures and just generally do my own thing.

I am under no illusions that anyone will ever read this of course, but I did get some encouragement from S-san to do this, and she seems to enjoy the sort of crap I write, so we'll just see how it goes shall we?

So then, a selection of reviews, musings, art and comics of my own construction. So all fairly sub standard and of limited appeal, but what can you do? It's not like anyones forcing you to read this shit is it?

Honestly, get over yourself.

To start with I may pull a few gems out of the archive whilst I'm getting the hang of this. The added advantage of not having to create anything new in order to fill out the content is not to be underestimated.

But I'm gonna shoot for at least one post a week. See how long that lasts eh?

I can practically hear you taking bets.

No comments:

Post a Comment