Wednesday 6 July 2011

Let's Play World Of Warcraft Prelude

So then, I decided to have a go at a wow trial account. Why I hear you ask? Simple. Like anyone who resorts to playing wow I simply hate my life and want to die. However, rather than simply taking the dignified route of autoerotic asphyxiation in a cupboard whilst dressed as a chicken my self hatred runs so deep I'd rather totrure myself into oblivion in the slowest most painful way possible. Hence wow. There are many things in life that can destroy a mans will to live, but not many that can similtaneously destroy his will to die and leave him in a souless limbo state. So, you know, let's give that a go.

After creating a fake email and signing up for the trial we then ready to start our first quest: Kill 2 days.


Yeah. fisrt we must download TEN GIGABYTES of data. TEN. Seriously. I'm not quite sure how it is this games supposed to be so addictive when the very first step is to go and do something else for 2 days. Still, what do I know about anything? I admit that according to the downloader you're meant to reach a point about halfway through where you can actually play whilst it's downloading the 8 gig of stuff you will never get to because you're only doing this to take the piss, but that really doesn't work out so good.


Honestly I don't really mind the bizarre Nemesis The Warlock vibe at all, however the concept of framerates is but the fevered dreams of a madman as your bandwith is assraped by umtygigs of extraneous bullshit. So I guess we'll just have to come back later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment