Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Seeker

One of the wonderful things on blogger are the statistics. Now, I don't get many visitors of course, but it can still be fun to see what it is that leads the few happless souls who do stumble into my little corner of the blogotroplis.

It's always kinda wierd looking at the keywords, seeing how some random thing that I tangentally mentioned can suddenly spike som hits. And, given the someone eccentric nature of my discourse I have of course recieved some rather odd search impressions. But then this morning I'm idly looking at crap and wondering if I actually did mention My Melody directly in that comic con post when I find THIS:

No, I'm not typing it out. There are some things that should not be encouraged.

I MEAN WHY?!?!

Firstly, why is anyone actually searching for that in the first place? I mean, I know it's the internet, but come on. Really? Secondly, and I feel more importantly, why the hell is my blog showing up under that search? What exactly is it I've done to deserve this?

Oh. Yeah. Right. Could be.

Goddamnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment