Saturday 5 June 2010

Some Dim For Papa

"As well know Isaac, I enjoy pain."

I was thinking of putting a poll up here. Not that anyone would care, but it'd be fun to try it and see. And what would I put up for the question? Well based on the only feedback I've ever recieved for anything I've ever written I thought I'd ask for suggestions on which bloody awful book I should recap next. You know, retarding myaelf in the name of your entertainment. So I looked up what would make good possibilities. Obviously there's Twilight, though that's a little played out at this stage don't you think? I could try the Bible or something similar, but that would go on a bit, probably beyond my ability to cope. And then I saw it. A book with an enticing tag line SO retarded it took a grip on mind like a brain damaged pitbull. There was no way I could deny it. It could only be this book.



That's right. It's part 2. I mean, why stop now, just when I'm hating it?

Brace yourself for some EVIL PASSION. It's coming down again.

Though by the end of all this it might be coming up.

My lunch that is, not my penis.

After last time it packed it's bags and left to join a monastary.

Too much detail? THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH DETAIL! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE DETAIL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment