Thursday 24 June 2010

You Have Lost The Right To Survive

I had a horrible realization last night. I have purchased not just one but TWO films starring Keanu Reeves.


And neither of them was Bill and Ted.

I'd like to say I'm not sure how this happened, but really I know. One of them I admit I have no excuse for since he's on the cover with top billing and everything. I know it's not a great film, but I wanted to watch it again anyway. The other though, I simply forgot he was in it. Literally had no conception of the sin I had committed until it turned up last night and there he was on the back of the box.

Taunting me.

Then this morning I realized that in addition to this heinous crime, when I was looking through some other old movies online I added a film starring Will Smith to my wishlist.

I may have to turn in my official Film Nazi™ licence.

No comments:

Post a Comment